Mandatory safety measures
We are commited to offer a secure area for guests, employees and ourselves.
We need your cooperation to be protected.
Here are the measures to keep our inn safe:
- We keep ourselves informed by the Quebec Public Health Ministry about the updated sanitary measures.
- People with COVID-19 symptoms or who live with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms during the last14 days, must cancel their stay.
- A safe distance of at least 2 meters between you and others should be main tained at all times, inside and outside of the inn.
- You need to wear a mask inside of the premises (corridors and the common areas). You can get a mask at the inn ($2.50).
- Sanitary measures are applied; cleaning and disinfection of the rooms (before your arrival), corridors and common areas are done regularly.
- The welcoming / reception area will be outside, in the garden. Follow the sign and ring the bell.
- You will find the sanitary measures posted inside and outside.
- There will be hand sanitize r at each entrance and you should use it.
- The area where you'll get to relax and dine will be shown to you upon arrival along with your room number (the key is provided then too).
- Canoes, kayaks and paddle boat are available to you at no extra fee. Please come by the reception to receive the safety equipment. This equipment (and the boat) will be disinfected after every usage.
This is part of the new measures, make sure to respect them. You are commited to respect these sanitary measures for the safety of everyone. These are mandatory. If you are not incline to follow these rules, you'll be warned and possibly evicted without refund if your behavour is maintained.
Thank you for your support, Cécile and Tony :)